Tableware in the Presidential Palace was augmented with fine sets in the 1850s, when Baron August Mannerheim made purchases for the Imperial Palace. Some of the neo-Rococo dinner, tea and coffee services on display were acquired by him in Russia in 1856. The dinner service for 50 that he bought carries the coat of arms of the Grand Duchy. The silver, bronze and glass objects are made by English, Russian and Finnish manufacturers, including the Nuutajärvi glass works. The blue-edged official State tableware acquired for the Presidential Palace during independence is adorned with a gold Finnish Lion.