- About Ateneum
Guided tours for school groups
Ateneum offers guided tours for students in kindergarten, primary school, secondary school and vocational school.
- Group size: Secondary and upper secondary schools max 20 students; primary schools and kindergartens max 15 students
- Location: Exhibition rooms
- Duration: 45-60 min depending on grade
- Price: €70 (admission to museum free of charge)
Introductory lectures for school groups in the Ateneum Hall
School groups can order an introductory lecture for any of the main exhibitions on display at Ateneum.
- Group size: Max 30 persons
- Duration: 20-30 min depending on grade
- Price: €30 (admission to museum free of charge)
Introductory lectures at the school's own premises
Ateneum's guides can also give lectures at your school's own premises anywhere in the Helsinki Region.
- Group size: As agreed in advance
- Languages: Finnish, Swedish or English
- Location: School's own premises
- Duration: Approx. 45 min
- Price: €229,40 (VAT 24% included in the price)