- About Ateneum
Enhance your exhibition experience with a guided tour or introductiory talk
The price of an exhibition ticket includes entrance to an introductory talk, usually given in the Museum's 135-seat auditorium. Advance registrations are not required.
- In Finnish: Guided tours or talks on Thursdays at 18 and Sundays at 14
- In Swedish: Guided tours or talks on the first Sunday of the month at 13
- In English: Guided tours or talks on even-numbered weeks on Sundays at 12
- In Russian: Guided tours or talks on the second Sunday of the month at 13
Additional times during the summer:
- In English: Guided tours in July and August every Sunday at 12 and 16.7.-6.8. every Tuesday at 11
- In Russian: Guided tours 16.6., 7.7., 28.7. and 25.8. on Sundays at 13
These guided tours or introductory talks are not intended for groups. Groups are invited to order a private tour or introductory lecture, which are available for both special exhibitions and the collection display. Please contact Ateneum's tour bookings. For further information, see Private tours.