- About Ateneum
Enhance your exhibition experience with a guided tour or introductiory talk
The price of an exhibition ticket includes entrance to an introductory talk, usually given in the Museum's 135-seat auditorium. Advance registrations are not required.
- In Finnish: Guided tours or talks on Thursdays at 18 and Sundays at 14
- In Swedish: Guided tours or talks on odd-numbered weeks on Sundays at 12
- In English: Guided tours or talks on even-numbered weeks on Sundays at 12
- In Russian: Guided tours or talks on the second Sunday of the month at 13
- In Japanese: Guided tours or talks on Saturdays 3.5., 5.7., 19.7., 2.8., 16.8. and 30.8. at 13
These guided tours or introductory talks are not intended for groups. Groups are invited to order a private tour or introductory lecture, which are available for both special exhibitions and the collection display. Please contact Ateneum's tour bookings. For further information, see Private tours.